Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1)
What Is Thiamine Mononitrate?
Thiamine mononitrate is a synthetic, stable nitrate salt form of thiamine (vitamin B1). Thiamine mononitrate is a water-soluble vitamin that is essential in the metabolic process of the body.
Thiamine Mononitrate Benefits
Thiamine mononitrate supports healthy metabolic function. It also supports the eyes, kidneys, nervous system, and brain.† Thiamine mononitrate aids memory and cognition and helps promote recovery after strenuous exercise.†
- Supports metabolic function†
- Promotes healthy eyes†
- Works to support the kidneys†
- Fortifies the nervous system†
- Helps support brain function†
- Aids cognition & memory†
- Assists in exercise recovery†