Tart Cherry Extract
What Is Tart Cherry?
Tart Cherry (Prunus cerasus), also known as Sour Cherry or Dwarf Cherry, is a species of Cherry native to Europe and Asia that is closely related to the Sweet Cherry but has a more acidic fruit. The Cherries are dark crimson in color.
Tart Cherry Benefits
Tart Cherry is rich in antioxidants and is loaded with vitamins and minerals. It has natural anti-inflammatory properties.† Tart Cherry may also promote healthy brain function, support the heart, aid healthy sleep, support immune function, and promote healthy eyes.†
- Rich in antioxidants
- Loaded with vitamins and minerals
- Natural anti-inflammatory
- Promote healthy brain function†
- Aid healthy sleep†
- Support immune function†
- Support heart health†
- Work to promote healthy eyes†
- Contribute to overall health and wellness†