What Is Gynostemma pentaphyllum?
Gynostemma pentaphyllum, also known as Jiaogulan, is an herbaceous climbing vine in the Curcurbitaceae family (cucumbers and gourds) that is native to Southeast Asia. It has been used for thousands of years in Asia for its many health benefits.
Gynostemma pentaphyllum Benefits †
Gynostemma pentaphyllum (Jiaogulan) is loaded with health-benefiting properties. It is rich in antioxidants, fortifies the liver, supports the lungs, and contributes to heart & cardiovascular health. Gynostemma pentaphyllum supports the brain, promotes a healthy mood, and may aid sleep. It may also help in maintaining healthy glucose levels in already healthy individuals when taken in conjunction with a healthy diet & exercise.
- Rich in antioxidants
- Fortifies the liver
- Supports the lungs
- Contributes to heart health
- Provides cardiovascular support
- Works to support the brain
- Promotes healthy mood
- Helps contribute to a sense of overall well-being
- Aids healthy sleep
- May help in maintaining healthy glucose levels in already healthy individuals when taken in conjunction with a healthy diet & exercise
- Benefits overall health & wellness