What Is Manganese Gluconate?
Manganese Gluconate is a manganese salt of consisting of manganese and gluconic acid designed to aid in absorption. Manganese is an essential nutrient used by the body for a variety of functions. Manganese can be found in a host of different natural sources including raisins, avocados, seaweed, blueberries, parsley, egg yolks, legumes, oranges, broccoli, and more.
Manganese Gluconate Benefits
Manganese gluconate is used by the body to metabolize fats and proteins. It may support the joints and also has antioxidant properties.† Manganese gluconate may aid brain and nerve function, as well as help to support immune function and fortify the bones.†Manganese gluconate works to support strength, muscle mass, and collagen production.† Manganese gluconate may also promote cardiovascular and heart health.† In addition, it promotes healthy thyroid function and contributes to healthy skin.† Manganese assists in the absorption of vitamin B1 and vitamin E and may work better when taken in conjunction with vitamin B.
- Source of manganese
- Antioxidant properties
- Fortifies the joints†
- Helps maintain healthy glucose levels in already healthy individuals†
- Supports brain & nerve function†
- Works to promote healthy metabolic function†
- Promotes healthy thyroid function†
- Contributes to healthy skin†
- Provides support healthy bones†
- Helps support muscles†
- Aids in the absorption of vitamin B1 & E
- Benefits overall health & wellness†